Falun Dafa Association of the United Kingdom is a non-profit and volunteer-run organisation.
Falun Dafa, also called as Falun Gong, is a spiritual practice rooted in ancient Chinese culture. It consists of meditative exercises and a moral philosophy based on the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance.
Regrettably in China, its country of origin, it is currently banned and the subject of gross human rights violations at the hands of communist rulers.
Please sign the parliamentary petition
Impose sanctions on China for their treatment of practitioners of Falun Gong
You can learn more about what’s happening in China by visiting www.faluninfo.net.
- China Tribunal releases report – Judgement 2020
- China Tribunal releases report – Judgment 2020
- China Tribunal releases full Judgment – 2020
- Statement made to the United Nations – September 2019
- China Tribunal: Final Judgement and Report Hearing 17th June 2019
- China Tribunal Hearings 2019
- Interim Judgement
- Draft Interim Judgement and Closing Statement by Sir Geoffrey Nice
- Opening Statement by Sir Geoffrey Nice
- Press Conference: Independent Tribunal into Forced Organ Harvesting
- Press release: People’s Tribunal on forced organ harvesting in China
- China Tribunal Public Hearings Announced
- Press Release: Independent people’s tribunal is established to investigate forced organ harvesting in China
- Popular Salon Shutdown After Owner Sentenced for Faith
- Lawyer Faces Second Sentence for Faith
- Given Nine Years for Reading Falun Gong Books
- French Military Exposes Global CCP Influence Operations; Xiaomi Censors Falun Gong
- Mother and Daughter Sentenced to Prison for Their Shared Faith
- For Possessing a Falun Gong Calendar, Photography Studio Owner Arrested and Sentenced to Prison
- Over 100 Falun Gong Practitioners Reported Sentenced in September 2021
- French Ministry of Armed Forces Highlights Persecution of Falun Gong in Recent Report
- 24 Deaths from Persecution Reported in July and August 2021
- Nearly Dying From Torture, Tianjin Native Again Faces Imprisonment for Faith
- International Experts Call for ‘End of Diabolical Crime’ of Forced Organ Harvesting
- Personal Accounts
- Personal Accounts